View Profile DeathRayGraphics

All 20 Movie Reviews

6 w/ Responses

Compares favorably to Ba-Man and 'Pider Man. Most favorably.

Great job!

Next time, try and get real kid voices. And having the doctor's voice at the end be the classic "wah wah wah" of adults (plus subtitles of course) would have been an authentic touch. The animation is great, though, and I really dug the psychotic TV sequence.

The-Real-Joe-Cool responds:

Haha, that would be pretty twisted, but I doubt I could get actual kids.

Effin' Brilliant.

Full episode please!

So Awful It's Worth It!

I know a man in outer space and his robot pals who would like to see this film.

Great greasy granny crotches!!

Revolting! Bravo!

My God...

What HAVE happened???

DaN-90 responds:

yes i know...just a little sleepy mistake...won't happenn again.. hehe just kidding..
Thank you for the review!

And a Synj shall lead them!

Peace Tank for President!

Sublimely funny

A truly artful sendup of a hard to categorize animation. This one is better than number 4 due to its brevity.

A good beat and I can dance to it

Great animation with excellent facial expressions, good sound and expert timing. Also very funny. Best moments: Bush's face as he says "mixed messages", Kerry's when he says "the future belongs to Osama bin Ladin."

Dare to dream!

An American dream of cars, mansions, puppy dogs and shitty Hollywood lozenges. Original! I hope that in looking forward to the brave new world most other Newgrounders see something besides a television phantasy of conspicuous consumption.

J-Smooth responds:

Kay faggot

Through my Newgrounds animations and my subversive comic book Deep Fried, I vow to rip the world a new one and widen it's old one!

Jason Yungbluth @DeathRayGraphics